Rostelecom is now able to offer its clients a range of IN services using its own Intelligent Network.
An Intelligent Network (IN) is a telecoms network enabling the provision of additional telecoms services, including services managed by the client.
The “heart” of the IN is the Intelligent Platform - a hardware and software package that interacts with the public telecoms network to enable the provision of intelligent network services.
The services are offered on the basis of Licence No.113030 issued by the Russian Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies
- Free calls (8-800);
- International free calls (IFS)
Scope of application of IN:
- Creation of automated directory inquiry service;
- Creation of call centre;
- Mass telephone surveys involving television (televoting);
- Provision of interactive and chargeable telephone services;
- Provision of fee-based advice by telephone;
- Organization of telemarketing (sale of goods and services by telephone).
Using its own communications network and intelligent platform, Rostelecom is able to offer:
- high-quality communications;
- low tariffs;
- enormous opportunities for collecting and processing statistical data;
- IN services at the federal and international level.