Ural Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Ural Macroregional Division was established on the basis of OJSC Uralsvyazinform after that company was taken over by Rostelecom in April 2011.
Rostelecom Ural operates in Perm Territory, Kurgan, Sverdlovsk, and Chelyabinsk Regions, and in Tyumen Region, including Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District – Yugra and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District. With a total area of over 1.9 million sq.km., these regions are home to around 15 million people (approximately 10% of Russia’s population). One fifth of Russia’s industrial production and its key oil and gas fields are concentrated in the Urals Region.
CEO, Senior Executives and Management of Ural Macroregional Branch, PJSC Rostelecom
- Maksim Fedotov, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch — Legal Support Director
- Alexander Gusarov , Regional IT Director
- Nikolay Kozlov, Deputy Macroregional Branch Director, Security Director, Ural Macroregional Branch
- Nikolay Kulmyakov, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch — Finance Director
- Alexander Kuznetsov, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch — Technical Director
- Alexandra Leshcheva, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch - Corporate and Government Customer Business Director
- Valery Menshenin, Director for Internal Rules Enforcement, Ural Region
- Irina Shchennikova, External Communications Director
Address: 11, Moskovskaya, 620014 Yekaterinburg, Russia
Fax: 7 (343) 379-12-90