Volga Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Volga Macroregional Division operates across Russia’s Volga Federal District. It was established in April 2011 on the basis of OJSC VolgaTelecom after that company was taken over by Rostelecom.
Rostelecom is represented in Russia’s Volga Federal District by is Volga Macroregional Division and 12 regional branches: Kirov, Republic of Mariy El, Republic of Mordovia, Nizhny Novgorod, Orenburg, Penza, Samara, Saratov, Republic of Tatarstan, Udmurt Republic, Ulyanovsk and Chuvash Republic.
- Ivan Zima, Vice-President – Director of the Volga Macroregional Division
- Denis Efremenko, Deputy Director – Technical Director
- Vladimir Lykhin, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch – Director for Internal Rules Enforcement
- Irina Maltseva, Deputy Director – Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Andrey Menkov, Operator Business Director
- Dmitriy Ochulin, Deputy Technical Director for IT Systems and Platforms Operation and Development
- Alexey Panov, Deputy Director, CFO
- Dmitriy Syrov, Director of Department of External Communications
- Svetlana Tolstikova, Deputy Director of Legal Affairs
Address: Dom Svyazi, Maksima Gorkogo Square, 603000 Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Fax: 7 (831) 430-67-68, 7 (831) 437-51-84