Far East Macroregional Division
Rostelecom’s Far East Macroregional Division operates across Russia’s Far Eastern Federal District. It was set up in April 2011 on the basis of OJSC Dalsvyaz after that company was taken over by Rostelecom.
The Division’s subscriber base in 2013 consisted of 1.4 million fixed-line users, 300,000 mobile users, 700,000 broadband customers and 300,000 pay TV subscribers.
Rostelecom Far East today comprises 7 regional branches: Amur, Kamchatka, Magadan, Primorsky, Sakhalin, Khabarovsk and Sakhatelecom.
- Alexander Loginov, Vice-President – Director
- Viktor Agranat, Director, Department of Department of mobilization training, civil defense and emergencies
- Lyubov Alekseeva, Director of Department of External Communications
- Roman Andrianov, Director, Department of Legal Affairs
- Alexander Beleychev, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch - Technical Director
- Ekaterina Galagan, Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch – Corporate and Government Customer Business Director
- Vitaly Dobzhinsky, Deputy Technical Director for Development and Operation of Information Systems and Platforms
- Vitaly Dobrovolsky, Deputy Director – Security Director
- Vladimir Kurochkin, Transformation Office Director
- Ivan Lyubushkin, Deputy Director – Director for Economics and Finance
- Vitaly Psheno, Deputy Director – Security Director
- Elena Sidorova, Procurement Department Director
- Elena Simonova, Deputy Director – Director of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Tatiana Smolyankina, Operator Business Director
- Sergey Shishmarev,Deputy Director of the Macroregional Branch – Mass Segment Business Director
Address: 57, Svetlanskaya, 690950 Vladivistok, Russia
Phone: 7 (423) 220-85-00
Fax: 7 (423) 240-80-30
For media inquiries:
Department of External Communications